Having higher level towers than your opponent gives a different kind of confidence. Facing it however gives a kind of nightmare we all can relate to. Why not level up our towers as well?
If that’s a question you ever asked yourself, this article will help you answer it. Upgrading your towers or your level in simple not only gives you high level towers but also gives a lot of perks including better cards from chest. In this article we’ll have a look at all possible ways to level up in clash royale. So without further delay let’s get right into it.
Here are the perks you unlock with each level.
- Level 3 allows the ability to donate cards.
- Level 4 grants access to Magic Items, Pass Royale, and name changes.
- Level 5 unlocks the fourth and fifth deck slots, as well as the fourth space in the Shop and a portion of the Special Event Challenges in the Tournaments area.
- Level 6 unlocks Clan Wars and Star Points.
- Level 7 gives the fifth space in the Shop.
- Level 8 grants access to the sixth through tenth deck slots, as well as the ability to trade cards with other players and complete the Tournaments portion.
- Level 9 grants access to the Shop’s sixth and final slot.
- Level 10 unlocks Gold-only crates, which replace Silver-only crates.
- Level 11 is the highest level a player may achieve in challenges, also known as Challenge level in-game. Even though there are Global/Private Tournaments that do not cap at level 11, the phrase “Tournament Standard” is still extensively used. If a player’s level is too high for a Challenge match, it will be reduced to provide a fair fight.
- Level 14 unlocks champion rarity cars that can be found in any chest once you reach level 14.
How to level up?
Top 3 ways of leveling up are
- Cards level up
Donating cards to your clan mates is the best and easiest way of leveling up.
When you donate a card it gives you blue XP which is needed for leveling up. The amount of XP gained depends on the rarity of card you donated.
- For a common card donated you get 1 XP and 10 Gold.
- For a rare card donated you get 10 XP and 50 Gold.
- For an epic card donated you get 10 XP but 500 Gold.
Cards level up
Leveling up your cards also gives you XP that is needed to leveling up your towers. The amount of XP gained depends on which level your card is on when you level it up.
Leveling up your deck cards is mostly suggested, the reason being it not only gives you XP but also makes the cards you stronger.
Now the question remains how to get enough cards for leveling up, so the best ways to get cards are given below too.
- In shop you can get free cards every day so make sure to collect them.
- Challenges also are one of the best ways of collecting cards make sure to join all challenges you can for best value.
Following is a list of XP you get by leveling up each rarity of card.
Challenges appear in your home screen time to time. Not all challenges give you XP so they aren’t the most recommended way to rely on. Even then make sure to complete them for some extra XP.
Note – Achievements are no longer available, when they were available they provided decent XP but they’ve been replaced by challenges.
With that said I’ll wrap up this article hope you learned something new.Make sure to have a lot of fun and keep clashing!