In Clash of Clans, competition is stiff, so you are going to need every advantage you can get in order to come out ahead of your rivals, and Super Troops can mean the difference between victory and defeat.
Super troops are temporarily powered-up versions of Troops in the Home Village. Each Super Troop will have a unique ability that is different from its normal counterpart.
In this article, we will look at the various ways to get super troops in the clash of clans’ game.
What to know about super troops.
While super troops are a must-use, sadly they are not available for everyone. So there are a few minimum conditions you will have to meet before being eligible to harness the power of these troops.
First and foremost, you need to be a Chief of a village with Town Hall 11 and up. All town halls lower than 11 are not eligible to train super troops. So make sure to upgrade your town hall to level eleven or above.
getting super troops in clash of clans
Once you are at town hall level 11+, you can now upgrade one of your base troops which are eligible to become super troops. However, this comes with a catch. Before you can transform a fighter into a super troop, that troop must be upgraded to a certain level. This is usually around the max upgradable level of the troop.
So basically, two ways to get these super troops are:
- By upgrading your normal troops into super troops from the Super troop’s barracks.
- By receiving super troops from clan mates into your clans’ castle.
(1) Upgrade troops from the super troop barracks.
To upgrade your troops to super troops:
– Simply click on the Super Troop building (barrack) near the Trader and it will give you the option to decide which Troop you want to super-size.
– You can then access the super ability of the troop with resources. These resources can be super portions or about 25,000 dark elixirs to boost a single troop.
– You can pick up this portion from a few places including the trader. So be sure to check out the trader every day for some good deals. You might as well get lucky to get one for free.
– Also, you can get these portions from the season pass, special events, and special offers.
Note 1: Before doing this upgrade, you can always try out to see the ability of the troop by taping on the try button for free.
Note 2: Also, remember that the upgrades are all temporary and last for only 3 days and you can upgrade only 2 Super Troops at the same time.
(2) Receive super troops as clan reinforcements from your clan mates.
Being in an active clan is key in getting super troop donations. The cool thing about super troops is that you can donate them to clan mates and you can also request super troops as reinforcements.
You might want to consider joining a clan that has active clan members that have super troops so you can benefit from this teammate or that clan mate some time.
So that’s how to get super troops in COC. You should also note that upgrading your troops to super troops comes with a certain price to pay as this super troop replaces the normal troop. Therefore, you are going to use more resources and one super troop will definitely take up more space than regular troops. Also, you can’t donate a super troop with a germ as you can do with normal troops.
So just a recap on how to get super troops in clash of clans. You can get super troops only when you reach town hall level 11. Also, you will need to have upgraded the base troop to a certain level before it is eligible for boasting. Finally, by receiving super troops from your clan members as donations.